We are developing an integrated rare earth mining and processing operation in Minaçú County, State of Goiás, central Brazil. The high value rare earth elements (REEs) which Serra Verde will supply are critical to key technologies that will deliver the green energy transition, such as EVs, and wind turbines.
Serra Verde is one of the largest ionic clay deposits outside of China with important competitive and environmental advantages due to the nature of the deposit and its location in an established mining area, and close proximity to renewable energy infrastructure.
Construction is well advanced, and all relevant permits have been awarded.
MISSION VISION AND VALUES
To develop and sustain a responsible, profitable source of REEs to support the global green energy transition.
To deliver our mission, we will operate according to values which:
- Ensure the safety, well-being and fair treatment of our people
- Embody a culture founded upon mutual respect and integrity
- Promote the continuous operational improvement of our economic performance and of our processes
- Incorporate socio-environmental responsibility as a central element in our strategic decisions and investment decisions
- Transparently communicate our impacts and progress to the range of stakeholders affected by our operations
- Create value for our investors and stakeholders
Code of Conduct
Serra Verde works to the highest standards of ethics, and we are committed to transparency, equality, efficiency, accountability, and social and environmental sustainability.
Download our Policies and corporate documents to find out more about our standards.
- Our Code of Ethics and Conduct (English translation available soon)